Are you like for an ultra-lightweight yet strong and durable aluminium flat deck?
The Uteworx flat deck is just the solution…
Camco’s aluminium flat decks are manufactured in house. Designed by our engineers with practicality in mind, it comes with removable double skinned sides, a one-piece tie down rail with milled tie-down slots, and channel mounted tail lights with rear covers for protection.
Our aluminium flat decks are skilfully designed to create a very strong deck at a fraction of the weight of a steel deck also minimising any potential corrosion risk. This means you can carry more equipment inside the legal payload of the vehicle, in a more organised and accessible manner. These flat decks are an ideal base for our Gullwing Service Bodies and Toolboxes to create a lightweight fitout!
There are a range of additional options that can be added to our flat decks including a mesh headboard and ply lining. As well as a range of Uteworx underdeck accessories including, drawers, toolboxes, slide-a-vice and underdeck water.
Flat Deck Specifications:
- Removable double skinned sides
- 1 piece tie-down rail
- Milled tie down slots
- Channel mounted tail lights with rear covers for protection
- The Uteworx Flat Deck has a unique all-aluminium construction. Ultra light-weight, while durable. Also no problem with corrosion
- Low-profile. Fitted as low to the chassis as possible without compromising suspension travel. With the average height around 900mmH
- Lightweight! The single cab 2450L x 1900W only weighs 135kg!
- Constructed using air-craft style fasteners for long lasting durability