Double Cab Flat Deck
Are you like for an ultra-lightweight yet strong and durable aluminium flat deck? The Uteworx flat deck is just the solution
We provide a lightweight New Zealand designed and manufactured aluminium flat deck. It is designed with practicality in mind with removable double skinned deck sides, a one-piece tie down rail with milled tie-down slots as well as channel mounted tail lights with rear covers for protection.
Our aluminium flat decks are skilfully designed to make a very strong deck with a fraction of the weight of a steel deck, it also eliminates any potential rust risk. The advantage of a lightweight flat deck means more payload for you; this means carrying more tools and equipment with you and still getting your ute on the road legal. These flat decks make an ideal base for our Gullwing Service Bodies and Toolboxes – for a lightweight fitout!
There are a range of additional options that can be added to our flat decks including a mesh headboard and ply lining. As well as a range of Uteworx underdeck accessories including, drawers, toolboxes, slide-a-vice and underdeck water.
We offer an option of your logo to be laser cut into the headboard as an addition extra for fleet fitouts.
All Uteworx products carry a lifetime warranty.
Flat Deck Specifications:
- Removable double skinned sides
- 1 piece tie-down rail
- Milled tie down slots
- Channel mounted tail lights with rear covers for protection
- The Uteworx Flat Deck has a unique all-aluminium construction. Ultra light-weight, while durable. Also no problem with corrosion
- Low-profile. Fitted as low to the chassis as possible without compromising suspension travel. With the average height around 900mmH
- Lightweight! The single cab 2450L x 1900W only weighs 135kg!
- Constructed using air-craft style fasteners for long lasting durability