Are you like for an ultra-lightweight yet strong and durable aluminium flat deck?
The Uteworx flat deck is just the solution…
Camco’s aluminium flat decks are manufactured in house. Designed by our engineers with practicality in mind, it comes with removable double skinned sides, a one-piece tie down rail with milled tie-down slots, and channel mounted tail lights with rear covers for protection.
Uteworx aluminium flat decks are skilfully designed to create a very strong deck at a fraction of the weight of a steel deck, also minimizing any potential corrosion risk. This means you can carry more equipment inside the legal payload of the vehicle, in a more organised and accessible manner.
Our flat decks make an ideal base for our Gullwing Service Bodies and Toolboxes to create a lightweight fitout! There are a range of flat deck accessories that can be added to your Uteworx Flat Deck to make your flat deck work for you!
WHAT MAKES OUR FLAT DECKS UNIQUE?
- Removable double skinned sides – maintains a tidy external finish.
- Internlocking aluminium extrusions with integral combing rail for added strength
- Milled tie down slots
- Channel mounted tail lights with rear covers for protection
- Low-profile. Fitted as low to the chassis as possible without compromising suspension travel, with the average height around 900mm
- Lightweight! Our double cab flat deck 1700mmL x 1860mmW weighs only 95kg with a headboard fitted!
- Constructed using aircraft style fasteners for long lasting durability
FLAT DECK ACCESSORIES