SERVICE BODY TRAILER:
Check out our all new Service body trailer offerings! We have used our company BBQ trailer at some recent events including the Mystery Creek National Fieldays, which generated impressive enquiry about our service trailer options. True to our mission ‘to provide our customers with high quality vehicle fitouts that enhance safety and maximise productivity’, we are proud to release this concept to the market!
We have also released a premium aluminium flat deck trailer range – all NZ made for NZ conditions! Click here to check it out
The service trailer concept provides unprecedented options to an industry challenged by increasing compliance costs and also the ever-increasing demand to carry more equipment to job sites.
- Built from light-weight, yet durable aluminium
- Come with all the added benefits of our Gullwing® Service bodies and Uteworx® flat decks
- Made in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions
- Wide range of added accessories and sizing options
- Decrease your base vehicle weight
- We use 6-stud wheels making a modern ute spare wheel fit in the case of a flat tyre
- Using large 6-stud wheels, we can fit large vented brakes for extra capacity
Whether you are a tradesman, cable jointer, diesel mechanic or hydraulic fitting outfit, these trailers are sure to make a difference to your business.
We have 2 options so far. One as a complete integrated service body unit, and also one that provides open deck space – ideal for carrying full drums of oil etc.
Also check out the photos tab for options!
OPEN DECK SPACE:
INTEGRATED SERVICE BODY UNIT:
For more information on our Service Body Trailers contact our team