Double Cab 2 Door Service Body
Looking for a mobile workshop that offers versatility, easy access and security?
The short 2 door Service Bodies provide secure storage for your tools and equipment while the deck space at the rear provides a safe place for transportation of larger bulkier items. The option is popular for tractor servicing companies and others in the field servicing industry.
Gullwing Service Bodies are constructed entirely from high strength, marine grade aluminium for optimum durability, yet lightweight to maximise payload. Each service body is completed with a durable powder coat finish, or can be painted to match your vehicle colour. It can also be powdercoated to a similar colour of the vehicle to provide a more durable colour.
They are available in a range of different lengths and the interior can be fully customised with a range of dividers and shelving to suit your requirements.
The 2 Door service bodies can come as either a flat deck and box or a fully integrated unit. The advantage of having the separate deck and box is that the box is easily removable from the vehicle.
WHAT MAKES OUR SERVICE BODIES UNIQUE?
- Ergonomic single handle paddle latch system – easy for operators to open the door with an armload of tools!
- 2-Stage rotary latches – no false latching – latches like a car door!
- Constructed entirely from high strength, marine grade aluminium for optimum durability, yet lightweight to maximise payload.
- Large external gutters to maximise door width and shed large volumes of water quickly, providing a guaranteed dry environment for your valuable gear.
- Full length piano -hinge on doors secured using aircraft style fasteners for added strength
- Doors pull in at end of gas strut for added security
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions – long lasting, high quality, genuine product.
Features and benefits of using genuine TRADEMARK Gullwing® products:
|Rest assured that you are going to receive a long lasting investment
|3.0mm marine grade aluminium
|Strong, rigid professional unit. Our past experience has shown us thinner aluminium isn’t strong enough and fractures. We would expect to get at least 2 vehicle lives out of a Gullwing product
|Designed and manufactured by Camco
|High quality, long lasting reliable product
|External rain gutters
|Maximise door widths and water proofing
|Door seals fitted to doors
|Eliminate the risk of damaging door seals – this is what you are relying on to keep your expensive equipment from the weather
|Full length stainless steel piano hinge on door
|Provide a strong door hinge for maximum longevity
|Doors pull shut at end of gas strut stroke
|Minimises risk of door flying open – see also 2-point latch system below
|Single paddle latch per door
|Maximise efficiency – save undoing 2 latches, and can be un-latched in 1 single ‘pull’ action with the paddle latch
|2-point, dual stage rotary locking system
|Works like a car door. Once the latch has caught in the fist stage, there’s no chance of the door opening and losing tools
|Gullwing door strengthening
|Rigid doors – helps add to the longevity of the box
|Ply floor as standard
|Helps to keep your tools in good nick, stops items sliding around, and protects the floor of your Gullwing box
|No separate floor – allows you to swap the unit from one vehicle to the next when you replace your vehicle
Get our Ultimate Fitout Guide
Get a digital copy of the Ultimate Vehicle Fitout Guide!