Are you looking for a service body fitout solution that maximizes storage space, helps create efficiencies in your work day and provides security for your valuable tools and equipment?
Gullwing Integrated Service Bodies provide an efficient storage solution, without sacrificing payload.As a general rule, the base body is the equivalent weight of a wellside and canopy combination, whilst increasing the usable space to a van-like capacity. This means that you can carry more equipment inside the legal payload of the vehicle, in a more organised and accessible manner.
Our Integrated Service Bodies are designed with a unique monocoque chassis, and constructed entirely from high strength, marine grade aluminium, which decreases the kerb weight of your vehicle – maximising your payload! An Integrated Service Body for a Single Cab weighs just 225kg! Download the flyer for more product info such as dimensions.
Each service body is completed with a durable powder coat finish, or can be painted to match your vehicle colour. Our Service Bodies can also be powdercoated a similar colour to your vehicle to provide a more durable coating.
WHAT MAKES OUR SERVICE BODIES UNIQUE?
- Ergonomic single handle paddle latch system – easy for operators to open the doors with an armload of tools!
- 2-Stage rotary latches – no false latching – latches like a car door!
- Unique monocoque chassis design, constructed entirely from high strength, marine grade aluminium for optimum durability, yet lightweight to maximise payload!
- Large external gutters to maximise door width and shed large volumes of water quickly, providing a guaranteed dry environment for your valuable gear.
- Flush door sills for easy access and loading
- Full length piano hinge on doors secured using aircraft -style fasteners for added strength
- Doors pull in at the end of the gas strut stroke for added security
- Multi-vehicle mounting system – transferable to a new vehicle – saves you the cost of setting up your mobile workshop all over again!
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions – long lasting, high quality, genuine product
For more information on our Integrated Service Body contact our team here today
Looking for other Service Body options? Click here
WHAT MAKES OUR INTEGRATED SERVICE BODIES UNIQUE?
|Rest assured that you are going to receive a long lasting investment
|3.0mm marine grade aluminium
|Strong, rigid professional unit. Our past experience has shown us thinner aluminium isn’t strong enough and fractures. We would expect to get at least 2 vehicle lives out of a Gullwing product
|Designed and manufactured by Camco
|All products are designed and manufactured in NZ for NZ Conditions – long lasting, high quality, genuine product!
|External rain gutters
|Maximise the door width and to shed large volumes of water quickly.
|Door seals fitted to doors
|Eliminate the risk of damaging door seals – this is what you are relying on to keep your expensive equipment safe from the weather
|Full length stainless steel piano hinge on door
|Provide a strong door hinge for maximum longevity
|Doors pull shut at end of gas strut stroke
|Minimises risk of door flying open – see also 2-point latch system below
|Single paddle latch per door
|Maximise efficiency – save undoing 2 latches, and can be un-latched in 1 single ‘pull’ action with the paddle latch
|2-point, dual stage rotary locking system
|Works like a car door. Once the latch has caught in the fist stage, there’s no chance of the door opening and losing tools
|Gullwing door strengthening
|Rigid doors – helps add to the longevity of the box
|Complete Integrated Unit
|There is no separate deck and box – comes integrated! This saves initial fitout weight and allows for more tools and equipment to be carried!
Get our Ultimate Fitout Guide
Get a digital copy of the Ultimate Vehicle Fitout Guide!