Looking for a mobile workshop that offers versatility, easy access and security?
The short 2 door Service Bodies provide secure storage for your tools and equipment while the deck space at the rear provides a safe place for transportation of larger bulkier items. The option is popular for tractor servicing companies and others in the field servicing industry.
Gullwing Service Bodies are constructed entirely from high strength, marine grade aluminium for optimum durability, yet lightweight to maximise payload. Each service body is completed with a durable powder coat finish, or can be painted to match your vehicle colour. It can also be powdercoated to a similar colour of the vehicle to provide a more durable colour.
They are available in a range of different lengths and the interior can be fully customised with a range of dividers and shelving to suit your requirements.
The 2 Door service bodies can come as either a flat deck and box or a fully integrated unit. The advantage of having the separate deck and box is that the box is easily removable from the vehicle.
WHAT MAKES OUR SERVICE BODIES UNIQUE?
- Ergonomic single handle paddle latch system – easy for operators to open the door with an armload of tools!
- 2-Stage rotary latches – no false latching – latches like a car door!
- Constructed entirely from high strength, marine grade aluminium for optimum durability, yet lightweight to maximise payload.
- Large external gutters to maximise door width and shed large volumes of water quickly, providing a guaranteed dry environment for your valuable gear.
- Full length piano -hinge on doors secured using aircraft style fasteners for added strength
- Doors pull in at end of gas strut for added security
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions – long lasting, high quality, genuine product.
FULL RANGE OF ACCESSORIES TO SUIT: