Are you looking for a fitout solution that maximizes storage space, helps create efficiencies in your work day and provides security for your valuable tools and equipment?
Add a Gullwing Integrated Service Body to your ute to create a safe, organised mobile work space!
Gullwing® Service Bodies are all constructed entirely from aluminium. The use of aluminium decreases the kerb weight of your vehicle – maximising your payload! An Integrated Service Body for a Extra Cab weighs just 195kg! Download the flyer for more product info such as dimensions.
What does a lightweight service body fitout mean for you? More Payload! This means you can carry more tools and equipment with you to your job sites and still get it on the road legal!
Our Service Bodies are all designed and manufactured in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions – long lasting, high quality, genuine product! This gives you peace of mind about the longevity and durability of all your Gullwing® Products!
What makes Camco Gullwing® Service Bodies unique?
- They feature a single handle per door paddle latch system – easier for operators to open the door with an armload of tools!
- We have used large external gutters to maximise the door width and to shed large volumes of water quickly.
- Gullwing® Doors pull in at the end of the gas strut stroke for added security.
- Each handle is a 2-stage rotary latch – no false latching! Latches like a car door.
- There are a full range of roof, electrical and interior accessories to suit.
- With the unique Gullwing® hinge, gutter and sealing system, you can be assured that your valuables and tools will be kept safe and dry.
- Flush door sills for easy access.
- Camco fits a full length stainless steel piano hinge to all doors to provide extra strength on the door for maximum longevity.
The Integrated Bodies come in either a 2 or 3 Door Option, with each door featuring our single handle latch and our unique Gullwing® hinge, gutter and sealing system. They come with flush door sills, but additional floor coverings are available such as rubber matting or carpet. Our Gullwing Vertisafe Door is a popular option for the driver’s side Gullwing® door – the addition of this is useful for working in confined spaces or in roadside situations. All Gullwing® doors are available with the addition of central locking – offering peace of mind that your vehicle, tools and belongings are secure!
All Gullwing® products come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Service Body Add-On’s:
- Vertisafe Door
- Underdeck Drawer
- Internal Dividers and Shelving
- Underdeck Boxes
- Modular Shelving Units
- Tie Down Track
- Reversing Camera Systems
- Central Locking
- Beacons, Worklights and Internal Lighting
- Roof Vents
- Floor Linings – Rubber or Carpet
- Crowbar Holder
- Door Ajar Alarms
- Underdeck Water
- TPAS (Three Point Access System)
- Underdeck Vice or Slide-a-Vice
- Roof Accessories
- Slamlock Drawer Systems
- Compressor Options
For more information on our Extra Cab Integrated Service Body contact our team here today