Are you looking for a fitout solution that maximizes storage space, helps create efficiencies in your work day and provides security for your valuable tools and equipment?
Camco’s Integrated Service Bodies provide an efficient storage solution, without sacrificing payload. As a general rule, the base body is the equivalent weight of a wellside and canopy combination, whilst increasing the usable space to van-like capacity. This means that you can carry more equipment inside the legal payload of the vehicle, in a more organised and accessible manner.
Our Service Bodies are designed with a unique monocoque chassis, and constructed entirely from high strength, marine grade aluminium, which decreases the kerb weight of your vehicle –maximising your payload! An Integrated Service Body for a Extra Cab weighs just 195kg! Download the flyer for more product info such as dimensions.
Each service body is completed with a durable powder coat finish, or can be painted to match your vehicle colour. They can also be powdercoated a similar colour to your vehicle to provide a more durable coating.
The Integrated Bodies come in either a 2 or 3 Door Option, with each door featuring our single handle latch and our unique Gullwing® hinge, gutter and sealing system.
WHAT MAKES OUR SERVICE BODIES UNIQUE?
- Ergonomic single handle paddle latch system – easy for operators to open the door with an armload of tools!
- 2-Stage rotary latches – no false latching – latches like a car door!
- Unique monocoque chassis design, constructed entirely from high strength, marine grade aluminium for optimum durability, yet lightweight to maximise payload.
- Large external gutters to maximise door width and shed large volumes of water quickly, providing a guaranteed dry environment for your valuable gear.
- Flush door sills for easy access and loading
- Full length piano hinge on doors secured using aircraft-style fasteners for added strength
- Doors pull in at end of gas strut stroke for added security
- Multi-vehicle mounting system – transferable to a new vehicle – saves you the cost of setting up your mobile workshop all over again!
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions – long lasting, high quality, genuine product!
FULL RANGE OF ACCESSORIES TO SUIT:
For more information on our Extra Cab Integrated Service Body contact our team here today