Are you looking for a fitout solution that maximises storage space, and provides security for your valuable tools and equipment?
Gullwing® Service Bodies are all constructed entirely from aluminium. The use of aluminium decreases the kerb weight of your vehicle – maximising your payload! An Integrated Service Body for a Double Cab weighs just 175kg! Download the flyer for more product info such as dimensions.
What does a lightweight service body fitout mean for you? More Payload! This means you can carry more tools and equipment with you to your job sites and still get it on the road legal!
Our Service Bodies are all designed and manufactured in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions – long lasting, high quality, genuine product! This gives you peace of mind about the longevity and durability of all your Gullwing® Products!
The Integrated Bodies come in either a 2 or 3 Door Option, with each door featuring our single handle latch and our unique Gullwing® hinge, gutter and sealing system. They come with flush door sills, but additional floor coverings are available such as rubber matting or carpet. Our Gullwing Vertisafe Door is a popular option for the driver’s side Gullwing® door – the addition of this is useful for working in confined spaces or in roadside situations. All Gullwing® doors are available with the addition of central locking – offering peace of mind that your vehicle, tools and belongings are secure!
WHAT MAKES OUR SERVICE BODIES UNIQUE?
- Ergonomic single handle paddle latch system – easy for operators to open the doors with an armload of tools!
- 2-Stage rotary latches – no false latching-latches like a car door!
- Unique monocoque chassis design, constructed entirely from high strength, marine grade aluminium for optimum durability, yet lightweight to maximise payload!
- Large external gutters to maximise door width and shed large volumes of water quickly, providing a guaranteed dry environment for your valuable gear.
- Flush door sills for easy access and loading
- Full length piano hinge on doors secured using aircraft -style fasteners for added strength
- Doors pull in at the end of the gas strut stroke for added security
- Multi-vehicle mounting system – transferable to a new vehicle – saves you the cost of setting up your mobile workshop all over again!
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions – long lasting, high quality, genuine product
- There are a full range of roof, electrical and interior accessories to suit.
All Gullwing® products come with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Vertisafe Door
- Underdeck Drawer
- Internal Dividers and Shelving
- Underdeck Boxes
- Modular Shelving Units
- Tie Down Track
- Reversing Camera Systems
- Central Locking
- Beacons, Worklights and Internal Lighting
- Roof Vents
- Floor Linings – Rubber or Carpet
- Crowbar Holder
- Door Ajar Alarms
- Underdeck Water
- TPAS (Three Point Access System)
- Underdeck Vice or Slide-a-Vice
- Roof Accessories
- Slamlock Drawer Systems
- Compressor Options
For more information on our Integrated Service Body contact our team here today
Looking for other Service Body options? Click here