Are you looking for a fitout solution that maximises storage space, and provides security for your valuable tools and equipment?
Gullwing Integrated Service Bodies provide an efficient storage solution, without sacrificing payload. As a general rule, the base body is the equivalent weight of a wellside and canopy combination, whilst increasing the usable space to a van-like capacity. This means that you can carry more equipment inside the legal payload of the vehicle, in a more organised and accessible manner.
Our Integrated Service Bodies are designed with a unique monocoque chassis, and constructed entirely from high strength, marine grade aluminium, which decreases the kerb weight of your vehicle – maximising your payload! An Integrated Service Body for a Double Cab weighs just 175kg! Download the flyer for more product info such as dimensions.
Each service body is completed with a durable powder coat finish, or can be painted to match your vehicle colour. Our Service Bodies can also be powdercoated a similar colour to your vehicle to provide a more durable coating.
The Integrated Bodies come in either a 2 or 3 Door Option, with each door featuring our single handle latch and our unique Gullwing® hinge, gutter and sealing system.
WHAT MAKES OUR SERVICE BODIES UNIQUE?
- Ergonomic single handle paddle latch system – easy for operators to open the doors with an armload of tools!
- 2-Stage rotary latches – no false latching – latches like a car door!
- Unique monocoque chassis design, constructed entirely from high strength, marine grade aluminium for optimum durability, yet lightweight to maximise payload!
- Large external gutters to maximise door width and shed large volumes of water quickly, providing a guaranteed dry environment for your valuable gear.
- Flush door sills for easy access and loading
- Full length piano hinge on doors secured using aircraft -style fasteners for added strength
- Doors pull in at the end of the gas strut stroke for added security
- Multi-vehicle mounting system – transferable to a new vehicle – saves you the cost of setting up your mobile workshop all over again!
- Designed and manufactured in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions – long lasting, high quality, genuine product
FULL RANGE OF ACCESSORIES TO SUIT:
For more information on our Integrated Service Body contact our team here today
Looking for other Service Body options? Click here