Our Uteworx Flat Deck’s are manufactured in house. Designed by our engineers with practicality in mind; it comes with removable double skinned sides, a one-piece tie down rail with milled tie-down slots, and channel mounted tail lights with rear covers for protection.
Uteworx flat decks are skilfully designed to create a very strong deck at a fraction of the weight of a steel deck also minimising any potential corrosion risk. This means you can carry more equipment inside the legal payload of the vehicle, in a more organised and accessible manner. These flat decks make an ideal base for our Gullwing Service Bodies and Toolboxes to create a lightweight fitout.
WHAT MAKES UTEWORX FLAT DECKS UNIQUE?
- Removable double skinned sides – maintains a tidy external finish.
- Internlocking aluminium extrusions with integral combing rail for added strength
- Milled tie down slots
- Channel mounted tail lights with rear covers for protection
- Low-profile. Fitted as low to the chassis as possible without compromising suspension travel, with the average height around 900mm
- Lightweight! Our extra cab flat deck 2000mmL x 1860mmW weighs only 105kg with a headboard fitted!
- Constructed using aircraft style fasteners for long lasting durabilityF
FLAT DECK ACCESSORIES