ALUMINIUM FLAT DECK TRAILER
Check out our new Flat deck trailer offerings! We have used our company BBQ trailer at some recent events including the Mystery Creek National Fieldays and also the Connexis Annual Connection, which generated impressive inquiry about our aluminium trailer options. True to our mission ‘to provide our customers with high quality vehicle fitouts that enhance safety and maximise productivity’, we are proud to release this concept to the market!
We have also released a Service Body trailer range – all NZ made for NZ conditions! Click here to check it out
Camco’s aluminium flat deck trailers include the following quality features:
- Built from extruded aluminium for optimum strength, yet are also light weight – increasing YOUR payload!
- Unique all-aluminium construction removes the risk of corrosion
- Removable double skinned sides – maintains a straight panel on the outside
- 1 piece tie rail extrusion – gives fantastic strength to the deck
- Milled tie down slots – each rated at 2250kg!
- Channel mounted tail lights with rear covers for protection
- Constructed using air-craft style fasteners for long lasting durability
The trailers are available in 1, 2 or 3 axle options with the following value-add options:
- Tilt deck
- Underdeck toolboxes or drawer
- Low profile wheels to drop deck height for easy access
- Large ute wheels with vented brakes
- Break-away brakes
- Autoback solenoid – releases brakes when vehicle is in reverse – activated by reversing lights
- Extra tie rails or tie down points
- Mesh cage for containment
- Ply overlay
- Or even a service body! Check them out here