Double Cab Flat Deck
Uteworx Aluminium flat deck manufactured by Camco provide a lightweight ute deck with practically designed removable, double skinned sides.
The deck offers a one piece tie-down rail with milled tie-down slots and channel mounted tail lights with rear covers for protection.
Additional options include a mesh headboard and ply lining. There are also several underdeck additions we can offer – underdeck drawer, toolboxes, Rolaworx Slide-a-Vice and underdeck soap & water. Uteworx Aluminium flat decks also make an ideal base for our Gullwing Toolboxes and Service Bodies.
Camco also offers an option for your logo to be laser cut into the headboard as an additional extra for fleet fitouts.
Flat Deck Specifications:
- Removable double skinned sides
- 1 piece tie-down rail
- Milled tie down slots
- Channel mounted tail lights with rear covers for protection
- The Uteworx Flat Deck has a unique all-aluminium construction. Ultra light-weight, while durable. Also no problem with corrosion
- Low-profile. Fitted as low to the chassis as possible without compromising suspension travel. With the average height around 900mmH
- Lightweight! The single cab 2450L x 1900W only weighs 135kg!
- Constructed using air-craft style fasteners for long lasting durability
There are a number of accessories that can be added to a flat deck. An underdeck drawer is an ideal storage solution for tools and fittings. This is a lockable drawer for added security. We can also provide an underdeck hygiene kit for mobile wash up, lockable underdeck toolboxes, underdeck slide-a-vice which keeps your deck clear for other items. A rear H rack is also available for ladder transport while a ply overlay protects the deck from any damage done by dropped tools.